What is more beautiful and refreshing than a motorcycle ride? Unfortunately, there are few things deadlier and uglier than a motorcycle accident. And once the roadway scene is cleared and you have been taken to a hospital, the insurance companies are already preparing more ugliness for you. What to do — call Steve Foley at 716-451-2738.
Motorcycle accident cases are tough. He knows that your accident is most likely due to some automobile driver who failed to see you, a driver who thinks you have no right to share the road or some roadway hazard that makes no difference to the four-wheeled world. You should be compensated for your pain and suffering and seek economic damages.
Motorcycle accidents in New York, like in any other state, can occur due to various factors. Understanding the common causes can help raise awareness and promote safer riding practices. Here are some common causes of motorcycle accidents in New York:
1. Distracted driving: Distracted driving is a major cause of motorcycle accidents, as well as accidents involving other motor vehicles. Drivers who are engaged in activities such as texting, talking on the phone, eating, or adjusting their GPS increase the risk of colliding with motorcyclists.
2. Lane changing and merging: Motorcycles are more vulnerable to accidents during lane changing and merging maneuvers, especially on busy new york state roads.
3. Speeding: Speeding not only increases the likelihood of accidents but also amplifies the severity of injuries sustained by motorcyclists.
4. Failure to yield: This can occur at intersections, when making left turns, or when entering highways or traffic circles.
5. Impaired driving: Alcohol or drug impairment significantly impairs a driver’s judgment, reflexes, and decision-making abilities.
6. Blind spots: If drivers do not properly check their mirrors or fail to conduct proper shoulder checks, they may unintentionally collide with motorcycles.
7. Road conditions: Poorly maintained roads or hazardous conditions, such as potholes, debris, oil slicks, or uneven surfaces, can be particularly dangerous for motorcyclists.
8. Inexperienced riders: Inexperience and a lack of proper motorcycle training contribute to many accidents.
The medical expenses resulting from motorcycle accidents are notorious for being extremely high. Here are some common examples of injuries from a motorcycle accident in Rochester or anywhere in New York.
When you contact Buffalo motorcycle accident lawyer Steve Foley, expect the following:
Throughout his work representing the legal and financial interests of motorcycle accident victims, he has accumulated experience working with accident reconstruction engineers and biomedical engineers. These professionals add the decisive points of evidence you need to make a successful case for the financial compensation you deserve.
Steve pays particularly acute attention to all the issues and nuances associated with New York’s no-fault insurance laws as they apply to motorcycles and motorcyclists.
With a personal understanding of the motorcyclist’s driving experience, association with engineering specialists who analyze evidence, and many years of legal experience, Steve makes your post-accident experience as easy as possible for you. When you choose us as your Rochester motorcycle accident attorneys, we will fight for you every step of the way.
His medical and paralegal colleagues prepare and process all the information necessary to take your case from filing to settlement or trial. When your motorcycling experience is broken down by accident, you can rely on Steve Foley for the help you need to make things right. Contact us today for a free case evaluation!